TOWN COUNCIL MEETING & AGENDA MINUTES
The regular meetings of the Board shall be held on the first Monday of each month at 5 p.m. at City Hall, unless otherwise designated by the Board.
In the event that the first Monday of a particular month is a legal holiday, the regular meeting of the Board shall be held at 5 p.m. on the first day which is not a legal holiday following the first Monday of that particular month.
TOWN OF MURPHY AGENDA
Mayor Ramsey – Pledge of Allegiance
1. Public Hearing on 2020-2021 Fiscal Year Budget
2. Public Session
3. Approval of the Minutes
4. Water and Sewer Adjustments & Tax Releases
5. Fire Dept Mini-Pumper Bid Award
6. Dillard Street Speed Bump Petition
7. Amendment(s) to the Personnel Policy: To follow State Holiday Schedule
8. Amendment to the Water Supply and Distribution Ordinance concerning billing where more than one customer is served by the same meter.
9. An Amendment to the Sewage Collection and Disposal Ordinance requiring backflow prevention devices.
10. The Sidewalk Dining Activities Ordinance
11. An Amendment to the Alcoholic Beverages Ordinance concerning sidewalk dining activities
12. An ordinance repealing Section 130.01 of the Town of Murphy Code of Ordinances
13. Murphy Housing Authority –
14. Resolution to Participate in the Southwestern NC Home Consortium
15. Budget Amendments
16. Zoning Board Reappointments
17. Street Closure Request for August 8 Downtown Event
18. Monthly Reports
AGENDAS & MINUTES ARCHIVE
An archive of meeting agendas and minutes is below. Simply click on the date to download a file containing both the corresponding agenda and minutes.
**Please Note** These documents are in Adobe PDF Format.
Click here to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents.